Respiratory Biologics Specialist - Quincy, IL at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted in Sales 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Springfield, Illinois
Position Title: Respiratory Biologics Specialist - Quincy, IL
Working Location: Illinois
Employment Status: Full time
Required Experience: 4 years
Required Education: Bachelors
Travel Required: 0%
The GSK respiratory business is one of the largest in the world, with 45 years of investment in respiratory research for asthma and COPD. The Respiratory Biologic’s team is responsible for selling the first in class IL-5 biologic medicine that is one of the respiratory portfolio cornerstones of growth now and in the future.
GSK’s heritage spans more than 300 years, helping billions of people around the world. We are a science-led global healthcare company with a significant US footprint. We have three world leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. Ranked #1 in Fortune Magazine’s Change the World list for improving access to medicines. We are a company of more than 100,000 individuals, united by our mission and our four values of patient focus, integrity, respect for people, and transparency.
• Provide Scientific Knowledge, Business Acumen, and Customer Engagement expertise to specialist customers in support of a GSK biologic product.
• To understand the reimbursement/distribution landscape for specialist customers and identify the appropriate resources (e. g. Payer Relations Managers, HUB, headquarter approved materials) to refer customers to appropriate resource for reimbursement and distribution choices, working within GSK guidelines and values at all times.
• Maintain knowledge and data, which are constantly changing, with respect to severe asthma therapeutic expertise .
• Provide product educational programs/in-services to customers.
• Work within Compliance guidelines and GSK values at all times.
• Develop strategies and tactics to generate sales.
• Develop and implement strategies specific to each customer within an account (i.e., Allergists, Pulmonologists, nurses, PAs, business/office managers).
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Marketing, Payer Relations Managers, Respiratory Biologics Educators, Medical (MSLs), and other functions within GSK.
• Effectively manage allocated resources (i.e., financial).
• Provide outstanding customer service by responding to our customers' requests, inquiries and needs.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 Years Pharmaceutical/Medical sales experience
• Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which in some territories may include overnight travel up to 30%
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle – driving is an essential function of this role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.