Facilities Engineer I at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Minneapolis, MinnesotaJob Description:
Engineering/Technical Operations • Minneapolis, Minnesota
Perrigo Company plc, a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products®. Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, Perrigo has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network. Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Perrigo, headquartered in Ireland, sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
The Facilities Engineer manages facilities related capital projects by controlling costs, timelines and customer expectations. Ensures ongoing facility work stays within budget, supports maintenance in troubleshooting issues, investigates and pursues innovative ideas to reduce costs, improve quality and increase productivity, and works closely with Maintenance personnel to support the business.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Demonstrated project management skills, the ability to work within group settings, the ability to handle and resolve conflicts and maintain confidentiality, and foundational understanding of continuous improvement techniques.
- Ability to write and execute test/qualification protocols in a hands-on manner.
- Some familiarity and understanding of building utility systems, Building Management Systems/PLC systems, with Auto Cad (2010 or later) and Allen-Bradley/Rockwell PLC/Niagara BMS experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- Some experience managing capital projects, and trouble-shooting industrial situations, with pharmaceutical experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.