Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma
Receives customer orders and inputs orders into order entry system while providing quality customer service. Maintains required documentation regarding deliveries of product to customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answers phones.
• Responds to customer questions, complaints
• Calls to checking on deliveries made
• Takes orders
• Make-buy report
• Sends corp. daily numbers – use production/total page
• Inventory count
• Checks trucks for correct loading
• Coordinates EHS meetings
• Coordinates plant safety walk through and documentation.
• Works with Plant manager to create daily production/forecasts
• Keeps manger up to date on bulk bag production requirements
• Reviews rolling stock PM reports
• Keep records on bag house daily inspection and sweeper log
• Keeps records on weekly tool box meetings
• Enters Purchase orders into the system
• Verifies color orders for specially products
• Orders bulk lime. (Keeps track of inventory)
• Maintains a working knowledge of products the plant produces
• Works the counter for customer pick up orders
Skills needed include organization, and written and verbal communication skills. Ability to use a computer system to perform job duties. Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment, and to react resourcefully under varying conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description