Jr. Cloud Security Analyst at Chubb
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Global Security
Engineering group seeks a motivated individual for analysis and implementation
of technology for securing Chubb’s cloud based systems. This position offers
growth and learning opportunity in a group of experienced peers, while
contributing value and helping ensure the security and privacy of data at one
of the world’s largest providers of
commercial property and casualty insurance and reinsurance.
management of standards and best practices for data and applications hosted in
the cloud, support of scripts and tools governing cloud security, management of
log collection and retention, and response to audit requests for cloud security.
This position will partner with members of the Chubb Infrastructure and App
Development teams to ensure adherence to industry and company best practices
for securing Chubb’s information assets.
- Establish and document monitoring and log
collection standards for cloud services including Azure and AWS.
- Author and maintain scripts for audit of cloud
IaaS and PaaS components and reporting on compliance with security
- Author and maintain scripts for provisioning of
cloud IaaS and PaaS components embodying security standards
- Work with the security operations team to collect
and forward appropriate events to the enterprise SIEM
- Coordinate with the application build team and
infrastructure governance team on secure and auditable deployment and
provisioning tools and processes
- Work with the risk management and internal audit
teams to compose report and audit tools and processes
- Ability to collaborate with and help others in a
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum GPA 2.8
- BS in Information Security or related field
- Creative thinking in response to challenges
- Ability to analyze data with tools such as MS
- Strong PC based skills, including PowerShell