Assistant Marketing Manager OTC Pharmaceutical at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MichiganJob Description:
Marketing • Allegan, Michigan
Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. Join our team of over 12,000 employees dedicated to improving the quality of life for billions of people and pets across the Globe!
We are seeking a top-tier candidate for an Assistant Marketing Manager position to join our Perrigo Marketing Team in Allegan, MI. This position will be responsible for tactical execution and implementation of key marketing strategies to drive sales, improve margin, and grow store brand share in our Cough Cold and Allergy categories.
- Supports strategies, campaigns, and promotional programs to achieve sales plan and profitability targets for assigned categories.
- Develops marketing materials and promotional programs to support the launch of new products.
- Uses consumer insights and analytics to create effective marketing campaigns and messaging to educate the consumer on Perrigo products and drive store brand penetration.
- Monitors product intelligence, including OTC retail positioning, pricing, product claims, and promotions.
- Manages the product lifecycle for product portfolios in assigned categories.
- Builds strong collaborative partnerships with multiple internal functions (Pricing, E-commerce, Category Insights, New Product Development) to execute marketing strategies, objectives, and priorities for assigned categories.
- Works closely with internal new product development teams to encourage collaboration, elevate productivity, and help manage timelines, ensuring prompt resolution to misalignments and delays.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field. MBA is a plus.
- 3 - 5 plus years of related business experience, preferably in Marketing or Sales.
- CPG and / or OTC Pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to support an established business plan.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively, with well-developed written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, with sound decision making and proven track record to drive results autonomously.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to effectively manage projects to achieve desired results through collaboration with multiple functional areas.
- Ability to drive internal teams and develop a sense of urgency.
- Experience with use and application of syndicated data to drive marketing strategy strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.