Service Specialist at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
- Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail. Deliver mail and packages throughout the client location, following applicable distribution procedures.
- Complete large numbers of reprographics requests according to job ticket instructions.
- Bind, cut, and/or assemble reprographics jobs as necessary.
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- Set-up conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and food/beverages as needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of office services experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.