Associate Brand Manager - OTC pharmaceutical and CPG at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MichiganJob Description:
Marketing • Allegan, Michigan
Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies.Join our team of over 12,000 employees dedicated to improving the quality of life for billions of people and pets across the Globe.
We are currently looking for an Associate Brand Product Manager with OTC Pharmaceutical and CPG industry experience to join our Perrigo Marketing Team in Allegan, MI.
Responsible for being internal lead on brand initiatives including brand planning (forecasting, demand planning), merchandising programs, Stage-Gate process, creative for trade promotions that directly correlate to the national campaign and analyzing market trends to develop actionable insights. Supporting the brand strategy within each channel (B&M, B&C, e-retail, reimbursed markets) for all/some of the OTC brands.
Supporting brand(s) strategy developed by the Director of Brands including brand architect, lifecycle -management (i.e. NPD), A&P for national campaign and trade, media planning, creative, consumer research, & pricing (list & MSRP).
Promotion - Lead internal execution of all messaging, creative and production required for Trade and Shopper programs by each Brand.
Manage internal processes (Stage-Gate, PEM, Conversions) in accordance with brand plans.
Work with shared services (Pricing, e-commerce, CDG, Category Insights) to support execution of the brand(s) strategy for Sales execution
Supporting Channel strategy execution for B&M, B&C, e-retail, and reimbursed markets based on the brand architect.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is required, with a Master in Business Administration preferred, combined with minimum 6 years' experience of relevant marketing experience.
- Must possess some knowledge of OTC pharmaceutical industry, preferably CPG brand experience
- Requires demonstrated ability to support established business plan, possess marketing creativity, developing verbal and written communication skills and excellent project and time management skills.
- Requires the ability to influence without authority internal teams
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of MS Excel, Power Point, and Word are required.
- Requires self-motivation, marketing creativity, detail orientation, and commitment to deadlines. Drives for results based on the strategy with minimal supervisor oversight.
- Up to 30% travel may be required
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.