Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Monica, California
· Get on the job training and mentoring from industry experts in user research and game analysis
· Be the voice of the player base to the developers and see the game evolve based on player feedback
· Contribute your unique and interesting ideas to the field of games user research
· Assists with the execution of user-tests including setup, breakdown, game review, intake/outtake of participants, recording/reporting of the players' experiences, and other research related activities
· Provide summarized research results for discussion and write-up
· Craft and edit reports and surveys as required
· Maintain lab and equipment
· Recruit participants through internal or external recruiting methods
· Run selected studies
· Support all User Research staff in day-to-day tasks
· A Bachelor’s degree in game development or a field focusing on human subject research (e.g., psychology, human computer interaction, human factors, communications, market research, anthropology, or similar).
· Good interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills
· Adaptable and quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems.
· Must be able to handle a variety of responsibilities without getting overwhelmed.
· Must have a passion for video games and should be well versed in Activision’s titles.
· Familiarity with FPS and console games is a plus.