Recruiting Specialist at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Human Resources 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edelman is seeking a dynamic ambassador to fulfill the role of a Recruitment Specialist based in our Chicago office. You’ll be joining a close-knit collaborative HR & Recruitment team that is creative, supportive, inspired and passionate about the work they do to attract and retain the best talent.
This highly motivated person will play an integral part in Edelman’s continued growth by identifying leading, diverse talent for our winning team. The Recruitment Specialist will support hiring for the Chicago office and cover all practice areas - consumer, corporate/public affairs, technology, healthcare, digital, production, insights/analytics, market research and creative. A passion for creativity in recruitment, building a vast network and marketing the employer brand will be essential in this outstanding opportunity.
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. We’re passionate, unconventional and driven by a desire to do the best work possible
Responsibilities to include:
- Maintain requisitions in the Applicant Tracking System
- Actively source candidates through a variety of channels
- Proactively recruit through cold calling, networking events, social media, and job postings
- Pipeline passive candidates for anticipated growth; maintain an ongoing database of candidates- at all levels
- Effective negotiation skills with insight into compensation trends
- Schedule and conduct interviews based on our candidate assessment platform
- Collaborate effectively with HR colleagues to maintain Edelman’s reputation as a great place to work
- Make informed selection recommendations to hiring managers
- Coordinate online employer branding projects, including social media profiles
- Plan and execute recruitment and networking events, such as Meet-Ups or panel discussions
- Represent and uphold a positive and engaging employer brand internally and externally, highlighting and promoting Edelman's best practice programs
- Ensure compliance with EEO/AA requirements and assist with the development and implementation of diversity initiatives
- Lead recruitment efforts at industry and university career fairs, keeping diversity top of mind
- Act as a liaison with area employment agencies, temporary/direct hire agencies, and professional organizations
- As an active part of the HR team, participate in other projects as assigned, such as training and development facilitation
The Recruiter must possess a minimum 3 years’ experience in a recruitment role within a PR, Creative, Digital and/or Advertising agency environment.
- You’re a multi-tasking wizard with an impressive ability to successfully manage multiple projects and searches
- You have previous experience recruiting in a PR, Creative, Digital and/or Advertising agency environment
- You use creative sourcing techniques beyond LinkedIn and can make strategic recommendations
- You have experience recruiting for earned media, social media, account/community management, creative, digital media buying and planning positions for high-tech, consumer, healthcare and entertainment brands
- You have excellent, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word skills
- You possess good judgment and the ability to uphold confidentiality
- Your writing skills are exemplary
- You’re self-motivated and able to work proactively with a team and independently
- You communicate effectively with internal clients as well as external candidates