Technician / Assembler at Kay & Associates
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Itasca, Illinois
Kay and Associates is seeking a Manufacturing Technician / Assembler for an advanced manufacturing engineering department to operate, set up and change over automated assembly equipment used in the electronics industry.
Location: Itasca, IL
Work Schedule: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday
Perform various automated and manual assembly operations, complete equipment change overs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform machine set-ups: change overs for various products.
· Operate fully automated semiconductor related machines e.g., wire-bond, solder dispense, jetting, dicing etc. with minimum supervision.
· Implement the required Inspections Data Collecting.
· Troubleshoot problems.
· Must be able to use a microscope for extended periods of time.
· Need to be able to work with epoxy cements and various chemicals.
· Train operators.
· 1 year+ experience working with small parts in a fast paced production environment.
· 1 year+ experience working with test equipment
· Experience soldering
· Ability to use a microscope for extended periods of time.
· Ability to work with epoxy cements and various chemicals.
· Knowledge of electrical / electronic components; mechanical aptitude is a plus
· Good communication skills.
Note: Any offer of employment will be contingent on passing of a background screen and a drug test
See Job Description