Eicoff - Account Executive at Ogilvy
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Eicoff - Account Executive
Requisition ID 2018-2782
Posted Date 2/8/2018
Eicoff is a full-service advertising agency and division of Ogilvy & Mather focused on performance-based broadcast media. Founded in 1958 by Alvin Eicoff and located in downtown Chicago on Michigan Avenue, our specialty is providing media, creative and consulting services related to Performance Television (Brand, DRTV, Online Video) campaigns. We pride ourselves in fostering a positive work/life balance.
The Account Executive provides critical support for:
- Client Strategic Direction
- Staying current with broadcast trends and research.
- Gathering and analysis of regularly updated competitive media spend and creative activity.
- Development of compelling client presentations in Power Point.
- Active participation in strategic planning meetings.
- Media Campaign Management
- Ensuring TV campaigns are reaching set goals through ongoing monitoring and data analysis.
- Measuring the full impact of video advertising by integrating online activity metrics into TV reporting with the Analytics department.
- Working with both offline and online client marketing teams to maximize sales across all channels.
- Leading weekly client results calls and quarterly review meetings.
- Leading status calls and call monitoring sessions with client.
- Creative production
- Managing development & approval of added value elements (programs integrations, sweepstakes, etc) between media partners and the client.
- Managing the production process for new video - TV, online video, brand integrations, etc. - and editorial projects.
- Overseeing the commercial dubbing and network clearance process.
- Management and budgeting related to union talent payments.
- Operational Logistics
- Managing all onsite and offsite meeting needs, including travel and catering, through administrative and other agency resources.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years in agency account service experience.
- Experience with national broadcast advertising preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytic skills - identifying trends in results.
- Enthusiasm, diplomacy and proactive thinking.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint.
- An eagerness to learn and ability to pick up new programs and concepts quickly.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Ogilvy does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, domestic violence victim status, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Click Here to find out more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use access the Ogilvy career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please send an email to email@example.com or call our Corporate HR department at 212-880-5291 to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only requests for an employment application accommodation will be returned.
Go back to the welcome page