Production Operator (Cottage Grove, MN)* at 3M
Posted in Manufacturing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cottage Grove, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Production Operator for the Industrial Business Group located in Cottage Grove, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain neat and orderly conditions in area and help maintain and promote safe conditions
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient manner
- Operate processes according to procedures
- Take appropriate action when unusual conditions occur
- Use hand and power trucks
- Use computers as needed to run process operation
- Monitor other operations and works cooperatively with others
This position will require:
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Holidays as needed
- Working rotating shifts
- Frequent prolonged standing; bending, twisting stooping; squatting, kneeling; and ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working in a manufacturing plant environment or production environment (private, public, government or military)
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and excellent interpersonal skills
Location: Cottage Grove, MN
Relocation: Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Production Operator position at 3M Cottage Grove, MN. Qualified applications may be considered when Production Operator openings occur at 3M Cottage Grove, MN for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.
See job description.