Customer Service Representative - Corrugated Packaging at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Admin - Clerical 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Akron, Ohio
Corrugated Packaging Customer Service Representative
Who is Georgia-Pacific? Watch to find out!
To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visit http://www.gpcorrugated.com .
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our facility in Akron, OH. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments and customers to gather and record information into our order entry, change and inventory management systems. Our Customer Service Representatives create value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Enter orders and communicate with customers via phone and email
- Track and prioritize orders in daily production meetings
- Coordinate shipments of products with logistic team for on time delivery
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning by creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service in an office, manufacturing, industrial or distribution center environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A minimum of 1 year experience with record keeping management
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Associates Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the corrugated packaging industry
- A minimum of 1 year experience with data management systems/process flow
- A minimum of 1 year experience with BVP and/or KIWI
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf