IDN Solutions Marketing Development Manager, 3M U.S. Medical Markets Center - Health Care Business Group (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Management 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking an Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) Solutions Marketing Development Manager for the U.S. Medical Markets Center in the Health Care Business Group to be located in Maplewood, MN.
The person hired will have responsibility for developing strategies, defining and executing innovative solutions and marketing activities that drive relevance, create access, and capture value in top IDNs. This role spans across solutions for all 3M medical products.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the design, development and execution of solutions marketing strategies and programs for top IDNs.
- Provide significant input into the development of a 3M medical umbrella value proposition for key segments and customers including C&D Suites for Infection Prevention, skin safety, Quality/Patient Experience, Value Analysis, Supply Chain and Education.
- Conduct market research and lead customer insights work for IDNs.
- Understand market intelligence, trends, and industry knowledge; translate into the development of strategies and programs.
- Utilize analytics to enhance IDN segmentation and establish metrics to evaluate and track existing and new programs.
- Work closely with U.S. marketing teams and sales organization to prioritize, align and fully activate IDN programs. Ensure cohesive look, feel, and messaging.
- Develop, plan and execute IDN Summits.
- Consult with leadership to set and execute medium to long-term strategic direction and marketing plans.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Incorporate solutions beyond the Medical Markets Center that deliver value and relevance to customers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of Marketing experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Healthcare industry
- Master's degree or higher in marketing and/or business from an accredited university
- Experience working with IDN directors and/or C-suite
- Deep knowledge and experience of hospital operations
- Three (3) years key account experience
- Ten (10) years of experience in the healthcare Industry
- Experience in service and/or solution development and commercialization
- Strong business acumen
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated strategic and operational capabilities
- Strong analytical capabilities
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: Up to 20% domestic travel is anticipated
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.