Ready Mix Driver - Saltwell at Central Supply Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bridgeport, West Virginia
Central Supply Inc
Job Requisition ID: 130011
Job Type: Driver / Delivery / CDL
Work Time: Regular
Postal/Zip Code: 26330
Tired of browsing the classifieds? Job searches unsuccessful? Look no further, Central Supply Company has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary
- Employee essential in the mobilization of materials between facilities, job sites, and customers for our Saltwell location.
- Hauling and dumping ready mix
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Must partner with Superintendent/Project Manager to ensure daily schedules are met
- Attendance required according to company attendance policy to ensure crew is able to operate at normal efficiency level
- Physical ability to operate equipment and to transport material under temperature extremes and for extended hours of time. Normal shift is 8-12 hours
- Attitude/Cooperation: Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, public
- Craftsmanship and ability to follow OSHA/MSHA safety standards
- Ability to be flexible with last minute schedule changes, location changes, time of shift changes. Overtime work required. Out of town/county/state work may be required
- Ability to transport material with attention to detail and emphasis on safety
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completion
- Ability to adhere to personal protective equipment (PPE) policy and maintain individual PPE in functional condition
- Must be able to check truck for maintenance needed and report deficiencies promptly
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Must possess Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A or B
What Oldcastle offers you
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Health and wellness programs
- Opportunities for growth, development, and promotion
Central Supply Company, a division of Oldcastle Materials, is one of the hundreds of businesses that comprise the Oldcastle family. As the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete, and paving services, Oldcastle is one of North America’s largest corporations. Oldcastle’s decentralized, diversified structure, allows employees to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. Whether we’re safely paving miles of interstate, building two thousand-foot-long bridges or constructing roads through national parks, Oldcastle Materials’ continued investment in people, performance and communities has positioned us as an industry leader.
Oldcastle Materials is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Through the use of various tools, including our online applicant tracking system, which allows you to view and to track your application status 24 hours a day, Central Supply Company leverages itself to recruit the most dependable, qualified and experienced job seekers in the market! Central Supply Company an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Central Supply Company an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Central Supply Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Central Supply Inc is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.