Technical Service Representative II at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Barbara, California
|Title:||Technical Service Representative II|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||ACT Santa Barbara, CA (US02)|
Act as initial point of contact for Arthrex Technical Support requests from customers and Sales Representatives. Perform remote maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within area of expertise, assist with other products under supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own remote resolution of technical service requests. Proactively engage with other team members to ensure they are aware of status of all issues at all times for their designated customers
- Manage clean hand-off of customer service requests to appropriate Arthrex team
- Escalate at risk customers to the appropriate Arthrex team in a timely manner, and work closely with internal partners and the customer to define and implement corrective action plans
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately strengthen business partnerships
- Collaborate with Arthrex team to develop and deliver technical training to Technical Support team members
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues
- Maintain regular, frequent communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer and Arthrex service records
- Collaborate with Arthrex Implementation team to remotely support software implementations at customer sites
- Represent Technical Service as liaison with product managers & product development teams
- Provide remote support for product upgrades and installations to the Technical Service Specialist team
- Up to 10% travel required
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred
Minimum three years working successfully in a call center environment required
Experience with call center phone technology required
Experience remotely diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment required; experience with diagnostic medical equipment preferred
Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Strong time management and organization skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
Be available "after hours", or work a rotating On-Call schedule, including weekends, for critical issues and coverage, as necessary
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC’s, Microsoft Office Suite, Call Center Technology.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required sit; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Visual acuity necessary to do the job safely and effectively.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The area that this job is performed in is a general office or open cubicle/workstation environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.