Videographer at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
The function of this role will be to serve as a video editor and camera operator for Arthrex, Inc.’s surgical technique videos, training materials, product demonstration videos and promotional videos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate camera, audio and lighting equipment used to produce high-quality, digital media that educates our audiences
- Post-produce content for final delivery to audience
- Repurpose video content into multiple digital formats
- Develop knowledge of media production tools and best practices
- Follow standards and guidelines for consistent corporate identity
- Maintain project status within the Arthrex MRM system
- Offload all media into appropriate storage locations and verify media transferred successfully as well as viewing all shot footage for quality control
- Maintain all files in digital asset management system
- Must be able to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience operating a motorized jib
- Produce segments shot on a DSLR format cinema cameras
- Will occasionally have to lift up to 70 lbs
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or 3+ years of related experience required
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Adobe Premiere Pro editing and content creation
- Knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is preferred but not required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Ability to work well with a variety of team members to represent the design viewpoint effectively in a collaborative work environment. Qualified candidate must have a thorough understanding of compression and web delivery.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Position requires a strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, as well as the Macintosh operating system and basic understanding of Adobe After Effects. Also requires an in-depth understanding of audio visual equipment including professional camera systems, lighting equipment, microphones, video routers and switchers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.