Strategic Pricing Leader - Mortgage Services at Equifax Inc.
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2013, Equifax was named a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company, was #3 in Fortune's Most Admired list in its category, and was named to InfoWeek 500 as well as the FinTech 100. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
The Strategic Pricing Leader - Mortgage Services will be responsible for developing global pricing strategy, innovative analytics/modeling and providing consultative pricing support for the Workforce Solutions business unit and for the Mortgage vertical. This role will work closely with senior executives across Sales, Finance, Accounting, Product Management and IT to deliver profitable growth through pricing.
The role reports directly to the Senior Strategic Pricing Leader for Workforce Solutions.
- Lead strategic pricing engagements for Executive leadership, focused on optimizing price position across market segments and key product lines.
- Provide high impact strategic analysis and modeling to support price differentiation and value-based selling.
- Collaborate with vertical pricing leads to optimize price points across indirect and direct markets.
- Work to develop value component of Major account negotiations, leveraging creative pricing frameworks and solutions.
- Provide guidance and lead execution of pricing best practices across the organization.
- Enable revenue growth through effective price management.
- Develop innovative product bundling/pricing ideas to increase total revenue per customer.
- Provide pricing strategy and frameworks for new products.
- Serve as key point within governance frameworks.
- Deliver thought-leadership on pricing and general strategy within Equifax.
- 7+ years experience across Pricing, Marketing, Strategy, and/or Finance. Price or Strategy Consulting experience a plus.
- Bachelor's is required; MBA preferred.
- Strong understanding of pricing concepts, frameworks, and best practices.
- Experience in working relationship with C-Level leadership required.
- Strong analytical capability and project experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience communicating with all levels of an organization.
- Travel of up to 10% should be expected.
- Experience playing a significant role in developing pricing strategy to optimize price position across market segments and key products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access or analytical packages preferred.
See Job Description