Inside Sales Representative at Heraeus Precious Metals North America Conshohocken LLC
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Inside Sales Representative
Location Conshohocken - Pennsylvania
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high-quality solutions for our customers and strengthen their long-term competitiveness by combining material expertise with technological know-how. Our ideas are focused on important issues such as the environment, energy, health, mobility and industrial applications. In the 2016 financial year, Heraeus generated revenues without precious metals of €2.0 bn and a total revenue of €21.5 bn. Our promise to over 12,400 employees in about 40 countries is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your role and responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage a group of accounts and also focus on the early stages of the sales process to attract and develop demand from both existing customers, and more importantly, new prospects through a blend of both online and telesales prospecting.
- Proactively make contact with assigned accounts on a regular basis, follow up on internet leads and selective tradeshow leads, and provide support to sales and marketing campaigns.
- Achieve budgeted sales revenue and agreed upon prices at responsible accounts. Responsible for the sales forecast and accuracy at the responsible accounts.
- Develop and drive a credible and productive long-term relation at various levels and disciplines, in order to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business with the account for Heraeus.
- Develop and own opportunity funnel. Report and document activity and identified opportunities via MS Dynamics CRM. The metrics for success will be a blend of both quantitative and qualitative opportunities entering and progressing through the sales pipeline.
- Negotiate/generate agreement with each account, coordinate and drive Account, and Heraeus promotion.
- Conduct market research, target identification, information assembly, strategic message development, and tactical delivery of prospecting campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Account Managers, Technical Solutions team, and Operations as well as other internal departments in order to successfully manage accounts and develop sales.
What is required for this role:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in related field and three or more years of Sales, Customer Service or Inside Sales experience is required. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience and competency in the sales cycle. Experience with budgeting and forecasting sales is preferred.
- Must have the ability to schedule and prioritize effectively as well as possess organizational skills. Track record of successfully meeting deadlines through initiative and proactive approach required.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner are required. Must have ability to quickly establish rapport with customers.
- Computer proficiency in CRM software, MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel is required.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.