Senior Environment Artist at Infinity Ward
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodland Hills, California
Infinity Ward is looking for a talented Senior Environment Artist.
This person will be responsible for the construction of run-time game environments and should have experience in modeling, texturing, and lighting of a scene.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years experience in an Environment Artist role having demonstrated the ability to create realistic and visually compelling environments
- Environment Artists should have expert knowledge of Photoshop, Maya and experience creating next-gen textures using normal maps with diffuse, specular, and next-gen shaders
- Experience with game editors and Z-Brush a plus
- Console experience a plus
- Art samples required to be considered