Infinity Ward is looking for a senior level, Single-Player Gameplay Designer on some of the best-selling and most critically acclaimed shooters of all time.
- Create compelling and immersive gameplay with memorable and impactful moments.
- Use your technical background for problem solving, systems creation and scripting unique scenarios.
- Work with a flexible C-style scripting language to realize your designs.
- Computer Science (CS) Degree or shipped AAA scripting or gameplay programming experience.
- Creative with the ability to communicate your ideas. As a Designer, you’re expected to be in front of the studio to sell your ideas.
- Serious passion for games. Whether you enjoy an FPS or a board game you should be able to break down and articulate their strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborate with and motivate your peers to create innovative and inspiring gameplay.
- Ability to take feedback from Lead Designers to iterate and improve your designs.
- Comfortable directing input with other disciplines such as Art, Animation, Audio and Narrative.
- Know our games: know why they’re good, why they’re bad and how you will make them better.
- Be confident and articulate; if you’re passionate about joining Infinity Ward, prove it to us.
- Samples of your work – screenshots or links to videos with your application. We are looking for playable examples of finished shooter levels or mods.