Office Services Associate at Williams Lea Tag
Posted in Legal Admin 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
- The Office Services Associate position is responsible for providing general clerical office support (copy, fax, hospitality, mail and intake functions) at a client site.
(* denotes an "essential function")
- *Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work.
- *Perform work in copy, fax, hospitality, mail and intake functions as needed and according to established procedures.
- *Follow procedures so as to run jobs in proper order.
- *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues.
- *Meet contracted deadlines for sending and delivering faxes.
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Load copiers with various paper and toner.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on work of others as requested.
- Place service calls when needed.
- Answer telephone in service center.
- Adhere to Williams Lea Tag policies in addition to client site policies.
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost efficient manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone & and/or digital reprographics equipment.
- Familiar with general fax, mail and reprographics procedures
- Attention to detail.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Good written communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Professional telephone demeanor.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can do attitude.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.