Global Market Technology Summer Internship at Nasdaq Comp
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New York, New YorkJob Description:
Nasdaq is the leading provider of marketplace solutions and advisory services to exchanges and partners around the world.Nasdaq's Summer Internship Program provides college students with high level access and experience in the financial technology industry. Our interns leave our 10 week program with project work, exposure to strategic analysis and an opportunity to think innovatively about our business. Nasdaq's Internship experience is designed to provide an unparalleled opportunity to gain experience with the goal of hiring our interns into various roles throughout our global organization upon graduation.
- Highly motivated with evidence of intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Energized by a heavy workload and tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced or majoring in Business, Finance, or Economics
- 10 weeks full time paid internship from June -August
- Interactive seminars
- Development and training opportunities
Typical Internship Roles under Global Market Technology:
- Sales/Marketing Support
- Market Technology, Sales & Marketing Support Associate
- Technical Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.