Tailored Branch Support Specialist II, Service at Edward Jones
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Service Division is seeking a Tailored BOA Support Specialist to provide remote Branch Office Administrator (BOA) support to existing Financial Advisors (FAs). Associates in this area will remotely support a minimum of 5 branches daily with answering incoming calls, handling client, vendor, and FA inquiries along with scheduling appointments and general administrative support.
- Providing solutions in response to incoming telephone calls and written correspondence from FAs, BOAs, and/or clients in both an independent and team structure considering different variables such as legal/regulatory guidelines and risk to the firm; Associate will not provide solutions, guidance and recommendations on the suitability of investments as it pertains to clients
- Completing necessary training and keeping up to date on changes in processes or information necessary to do the job
- Continuing their learning and development through daily department emails, team meetings, and continuing education sessions
- Contributing to the overall success of the team by acting as a resource for others and supporting new initiatives, projects, or process changes
- Identifying opportunities for improvements or enhancements within the team
Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience or comparable experience working in the financial services industry or Edward Jones is preferred
Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to respond and adapt to callers and peers with appropriate tone, organized thoughts, and confidence
Ability to respond to written correspondence in a clear, succinct manner using correct grammar, spelling and format
Organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task and follow up appropriately to take issues to resolution
Capable of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment, quickly learning and applying new information
Strong computer skills are required, including effective use of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer
Proficiency of applicable Edward Jones systems and software with ability to learn and apply technical information relevant to the job