Marketing Coordinator at ANSER
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION
The Marketing Analyst will assist client in branding of the VWC (Vietnam War Commission) products ensuring consistency, helps to identify and implement new images and graphics in the VWC branding, and implements and continually refines measurement tools to assess progress toward meeting the Congressional objectives and organizational goals. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborate on the communication planning and "branding" of all VWC promotional products
- Lead external and internal communication initiatives utilizing social media outlets
- Distribute organizational messages nationally (or nation-wide)
- Track and tabulate results of efforts related to national advertising; magazine articles; radio and television interview strategies; and strategic development and placement of public service announcements
- Coordinate on all written materials for external consumption
- Support the preparation and execution of events
- Engage and highlight efforts of existing customers around the globe via a bi-weekly report
- Process, research and respond to new and existing requests for information
- Collaborate on portions of the website to ensure messaging and branding are consistent
- Provide multimedia support (e.g., videotape oral history interviews, audio record media interviews, staff photography)
- Draft proclamations and program and public service announcements based upon internal and external purpose
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to the position (preferably in marketing or mass communications).
- A minimum of five years’ experience related to marketing, image branding, or mass communications.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong business, marketing, and general analytical skills to assess and recommend content of briefings and comprehensive reports and messages to target audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Author and strongly proof formal and informal office communications such as newsletters, memorandums, e-mails, and policy drafts
- Innovative and creative in shaping ideas for unique marketing
- Strong social media skills and the ability to plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through multiple platforms
- Well-organized and exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of the Department of Defense desired.
*Please note, this position is contingent upon award.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with ANSER, please call 703-416-2000 or e-mail Recruiting@anser.org
An Affirmative Action
Equal Opportunity Employer
M / F / D / V
See Job Description