Driver Non CDL - 3rd Shift at XPO Logistics Supply Chain Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Davenport, Florida
3rd Shift, Monday - Thursday, 12:00am - 10:30am
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. As a Driver, you will be responsible for the efficient transportation of product to customers within a local market in a manner that meets customer and company requirements. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate, transfer, and deliver freight utilizing a tractor-trailer and/or other equipment in a lawful manner
- Safely operate material-handling equipment to load and unload materials, and ensure proper closure of trailers
- Properly conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and provide documentation upon completion
- Provide basic equipment maintenance and report equipment malfunctions as necessary
- Properly secure loads and ensure all loads are within weight limits
- Maintain required documentation including daily logs, vehicle inspection records, mileage, unloading, and shipping records
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 6 months relevant experience
- Safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform the job duties
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Current DOT medical card
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure documents
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.