Sr HCM Application Analyst at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Title:||Application Analyst Sr -HCM|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
Develop efficient, well-structured, well-documented technical solutions for SAP HCM. Provide SAP HCM support performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end. Familiarity with SuccessFactors (Recruitment, Onboarding and Performance and Goals).
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration and/or requesting technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have at least 8+ years of hands-on experience with SAP HCM in a support role.
- Must have ability to perform configuration for HCM modules of HR, Benefits, Payroll and SAP Time (evaluation & schemas).
- Experience with HR Interfaces.
- Experience with HR/FI GL Posting interfacing.
- A self starter with the ability to deliver solutions
- Must be adaptable and able to understand functional and technical requirements associated with SAP HR Abap.
- Participate in the creation of functional specifications for HR business requirements.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience using LSMW, SAP Query
- Experience with SAP HR upgrades
- ABAP debugging experience is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.