Manicurist at Sonesta International Hotels Corporation
Posted in Salon/Spa/Fitness 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Job Description SummaryTo provide guests with exceptional nail treatments and customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing a variety of quality nail treatments.
- Recommending treatments to guests.
- Consistently providing excellent customer service
- Effectively communicates with Spa Director and Spa Supervisor
- Ensures customer service standards are maintained at exceptional levels.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment at all times.
- Selling and recommending retail to guests
- Promotes self and visibility of spa by interacting with guests.
- Acts as an ambassador for Sonesta while at work and away
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Advanced vocational training plus one-year of experience. Must have and maintain all licensing requirements of the state of South Carolina. Must maintain excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment. Must have a high school diploma and speak fluent English. This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Flexible availability
- Continuous standing up or sitting
- Communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Basic math skills
- Will be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Additional Job Description
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
- Health Benefits (Health & Dental Insurance)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Sonesta Hotels & Other Outlets Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Newborn & Adopted Child Leave
- Spousal & Domestic Partner Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Credit Union
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Activities & Events
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.