Technology Lead - US at Infosys
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Moline, Illinois
Infosys– MSWT– Technology Lead - US-O365 (SP Online, Exchange, Yammer, OneDrive), SP2016/2013 - Moline, IL
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Moline, IL. This position may require travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited university. Will also consider three year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At Least 3 years of experience in O365 (SP Online, Exchange, Yammer, OneDrive), SharePoint 2016/2013
• Significant experience in delivering SharePoint based intranet and collaboration solutions.
• Expert knowledge in all workloads O365 (SP Online, Exchange, Yammer, OneDrive) Infrastructure, Application, Search and Integration architecture.
• Experience in leading O365 upgrade and migrations
• Proven skills in areas of defining enterprise collaboration strategy, articulating solution value & benefits, UX, social technologies and change management.
• Proven solution delivery experience in leading large, geographically distributed teams
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin