Medical Education Specialist (534145) at Zimmer Biomet CMF & Thoracic, LLC
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
This role is responsible for the strategic development and tactical execution of the educational plan for the CMF and Thoracic segments. Designs, develops and implements educational programs to educate surgeons and sales representatives. Responsible for the development and management of surgeon and sales representative relationships.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and executes Medical Education programs, Surgeon to Surgeon training, industry side events, surgeon booth demonstrations, and Practice Workshops
- Designs and delivers cross departmental training programs as needed
- Develops and evaluates innovative education and communication technologies relevant to the business segment goals
- Delivers technical presentations to sales training class, advanced courses, and educational site visits by surgeons
- Executes in conjunction with Professional Education and Marketing over 200 educational training programs annually
- Collaborates with Professional Education Manager in the development of the annual operating plan for business segment based on strategic plan
- Assists team in assimilating and synthesizing information from various groups including marketing, field sales, and customers
Expected Areas of Competence
- Sees the potential for novel relationships with key customers and is forward thinking
- Able to analyze and prioritize competitive information to support expanded offerings and productivity priorities
- Working knowledge - finance and budgeting skills
- Working knowledge of Health Care Compliance policy
- Working knowledge of CMF/Thoracic products and techniques or other related field
- Excellent medical terminology and understanding of anatomy and physiology
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to influence without authority
- Strong public speaking and presentation abilities
- Proactive problem solver capable of critical situation analysis
- Highly self-motivated and manages change appropriately
- Excellent computer skills using Word, Power Point and Excel software
- Physically able to lift 40 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing management or science.
- 3-5 experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time and frequently on short notice.