Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Monica, California
Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the worldʹs most successful standalone interactive entertainment company. We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. The company is one of the Fortune ʺ100 Best Companies to Work For®ʺ. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196 countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the companyʹs website, www.activisionblizzard.com
The Audio-Visual Engineer is responsible for designing and standardizing Audio-Visual hardware and programing. The ideal candidate is able to design, program, install, and configure all audio, video, telecom and Crestron equipment for conference rooms.
The Audio-Visual Engineer provides maintenance of AV equipment (hardware, software and infrastructure) through investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution.
· Responsible for designing complex audio/video/control systems standards and ensure adoption through Global Offices.
· Develop and implement wiring and configuration standards for all Audio-Visual systems while adhering to best practices
· Create and maintain run book/database including documentation for all hardware, software, manufacturer technical support, and current resale vendors
· Manage A/V systems integration with network components (wired and wireless) and collaboration systems (Webex/Cisco Spark, Skype, BlueJeans, etc.)
· Responsible for all modification to Crestron control systems.
· Develop and manage operational and preventive maintenance checks for all Audio-Visual systems and conference rooms
· Research, analyze, and recommend electronic systems improvements and enhancements for audio visual systems
· Troubleshoot and install Audio and Videoconferencing systems
· Ability to create, read and utilize blue prints and audio/video flow diagrams
· Perform networking troubleshooting to diagnose static and dynamic IPs
· Interface with manufacturers, developers, engineers, and project managers to provide resolutions for highly complex systems and to provide support and maintenance of audio visual equipment
· Manage the relationship with vendors and their support team, including contract negotiations, quotes, invoicing, incident resolution, and escalating issues that require immediate resolution
· Provide oversight over the development, upgrade, and repair of all Audio/Visual/Control systems
· Provide technical support and training on A/V topics to customers as needed
· Assist with commissioning, training, close-out, and turning over final product to customers as directed
· Provide audio and video support for conference rooms
· Responsible for identifying defective or failed equipment and take ownership to resolution
· Accountable for all A/V build of materials, quotes and invoices
· Provide responsible, timely, detailed status of assigned projects
· Define/adhere to IT standards, policies & procedures
· Ability to interact and effectively communicate with all levels of company personnel
5+ years of experience in Audio-Visual design
3+ years of experience installing commercial audio/visual products, including calibration of audio and video components
In depth knowledge of Video conferencing technologies:
o WebEx / Cisco Spark
o Cisco video conferencing
o Audio bridges
o IP phones
Preferred knowledge in:
o Crestron Fusion
o DHCP/Static addressing, IP Addressing
o CTI-P101 Foundations of Crestron Programming
o Crestron DMC-E Certification
o Cisco Telepresence installation and configuration
· Crestron Silver Certification Level
· Crestron Fusion Programmer
· Certified Technology Specialist Certification
· Cisco Video Network Specialist CCNA Collaboration
· ITIL Certification
Activision Blizzard is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivaled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.