Front Desk Receptionist at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Holland, Michigan
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
As the Receptionist for the Holland Technical Campus, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and guests as well as provide administrative support for internal employees. This role reports into Human Resources.
- Serving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Recognize and greet employees by name
- Direct all visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, and follow security practices and procedures
- Receive and distribute daily deliveries and couriers
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors when needed
- Support onsite employee engagements events
- Support new-hire orientation and act as lead backup when necessary
- Prepare and coordinate agendas for customer/supplier meetings
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment and telecommunication systems
- Order and keep inventory of stock for both office and copy center supplies
- Follow all safety rules, report safety problems and all injuries, regardless of severity
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with updated company literature
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Act as Human Resources and Environmental Health and Safety communications liaison to the Holland Technical Campus
- Perform accurate and proficient data entry tasks as assigned
- Complete other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Associate’s Degree or 2+ Years working experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with different levels and regions throughout the organization
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and prioritize multiple requirements, and work effectively in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple cultures, and demonstrate understanding and sensitivity
- Proficient in use of a computer and common office software (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as travel booking, record keeping, expense reporting, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed