Copywriter at NRT LLC
Posted in Writing/Editing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Beverly Hills, California
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
The Copywriter is part of our in-house marketing agency – a fast-paced and talented group that provides internal and external creative services for Coldwell Banker real estate offices across the country. The position is based in our Beverly Hills, CA location.
Specific job duties include:
- Writing creative, succinct and engaging marketing and internal communications copy for variety of projects including advertising, marketing flyers, recruiting materials, eCards, video scripts, marketing presentations, event invitations, internal newsletters, video scripts, etc.
- Writing creative, succinct and engaging editorial copy for internal and external audiences such as 300-word property feature articles, 1,000-word feature articles for a newspaper insert, informational advertorials
- Contributing to consumer, internal agent-focused and recruiting blogs, including writing copy, choosing photography and posting blog content in WordPress for review
- Maintain understanding of company tools and technology to convey benefits and features to agents, managers and potential recruits
- Writing in a variety of styles and for varying audiences, ensuring style is appropriate for medium (web, blog, print, etc.)
- Reviewing and editing all copy for grammar, style and accuracy including copywriters own copy, copy written by others, and existing materials that are routing for updates or revisions
- Ensure all copy adheres to AP Stylebook and internal style guide
The ideal candidate will be:
Creative – Must be a talented and very creative writer experienced in writing for digital and print materials, and very strong in writing for blogs and feature/lifestyle stories
Detail-Oriented – Must be highly detail oriented and a meticulous proofreader who learns from mistakes, consistently follows AP Stylebook and internal style guide, and produces error-free copy
Multi-Tasker – Must be organized, have solid time management skills with a strong sense of urgency, be able to juggle multiple ongoing projects while moving them all forward and meeting daily deadlines, and able to manage own workload without constant supervision and direction
Team Player – Must be able to work well with others and communicate with agents, marketing coworkers and field marketing positions
Candidates for the position must have:
- Four-year college degree in communications, journalism, marketing, creative writing or English (or other related degree)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience writing non-technical marketing or internal communications copy
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.