Telecom/ AV Engineer at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Summit, New Jersey
We are looking for AV/Telecom Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· 3+yrs in Networks Voice (Avaya), Troubleshooting and resolving Voice network and AV conference incidents in all major global operational regions.
· Raise RFCs / CMRs if required to facilitate the Incident resolution, create, maintain and update runbook and architectural diagrams.
· Mentor and assist in providing training for Level 1 Service Desk Agents relating to IP Telephony services.
· Maintain the configurations and software backup., Manage the DID Mapping to phones and maintain records
· Provide monthly and on-demand reports which includes Capacity and availability, major incidents, major changes implemented and planned, CI reports, and other operations metrics.
· Hands of experience for product Avaya CM, Avaya ACD, LSP , Voice Mail Servers.
· Cisco Unified Communications Manager (6.x, 7.x, & 8.x) Ensure adherence to the published Compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up on the close.
· Must be able to add IP phones, End users, CSS, Partition, Route pattern and Route Group etc., Good understanding of Unity Connection Voice mail services and VoIP, MGCP, H.323 and SIP services. Technical Certification: CCVP.
· Should have an excellent customer handling skills vendor multiprotocol environment; Frame Relay, and Ethernet over Copper core, distribution, and access media platforms; based CLEC or ILEC with an integrated voice and data network.
· Expert level experience with IP administration and management; Cisco Switches and Routers .
· Experience with Zhone, Occam (Calix), Hatteras, Adtran, and Actelis (1.) Incident Management + Change Management (Planning & Execution).
· On - call Escalation Ticket Quality Process adherence & Security compliance Customer feedback.
· CCNA Voice, CCVP Voice (Essential), CCIE Voice (Would be added advantage).
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.