Viewmodel Animator at Infinity Ward
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodland Hills, California
Infinity Ward, developer of numerous award winning games, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, is seeking a First Person Weapon Animator, with experience in game development and a passion for First Person Shooters.
Job duties include:
- Create high quality realistic key-framed first person weapon animation demonstrating a strong sense of posing, timing, and weight
- Work closely with the Lead Animator and animation team to establish weapons with a realistic feel and personality
- Accept direction and cooperate with the team to meet production deadlines
- 2+ years of professional experience in Games
- First Person Weapon Experience is a must
- Experience handling real world weapons is a plus
- Proficiency in realistic key frame animation
- Expert level skills in Maya
- Must be extremely creative with a high level of craftsmanship
- Possess the necessary skills to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Detail oriented with a strong desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment
- Must have strong problem solving skills and enjoy coming up with new ideas
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong passion for animation and video games
- Flexible, receptive and open to change
Applicants must provide samples of prior work including hand key animation samples and ideally at least one first person weapon animation.