at Hearst Autos
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chamblee, Georgia
Digital Product Analyst
Do you want to help shape the future of audience and product analytics for a multi-million dollar media company? Do you want to assist in building a data and reporting strategy that will lead the way to industry-leading audience and product analytics? Do you enjoy a start-up orientated environment? If you are looking for your next opportunity to expand your career, come join Hearst Corporation.
The Hearst Corporation is one of the nation's largest diversified media and information companies. Its major interests include magazine, newspaper and business publishing, cable networks, television and radio broadcasting, Internet businesses, TV production and distribution, newspaper features distribution, business information and real estate.
As a member of the Audience & Product Analytics team, this role will be responsible for the development of data and reporting strategies. The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Audience & Product Analytics at Hearst Corporation.
- Develop data and reporting strategies, including product scorecards, team dashboards, and audience reports, sales reports, and client-facing reports
- Coordinate reporting across multiple data platforms, including website data, audience data, product data, and ad serving data
- Work with Sales, Business Partners and Clients to translate business problems to actionable reporting, analysis, and insights
- Partner with Product Directors and Product Owners to identify, document, and evaluate KPIs and metrics needed within the product development lifecycle
- Work with Data Scientists to provide business requirements for automated analytics reporting
- Experiment with emerging technologies related to analytics and data visualization
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics/Finance, Marketing, or Statistics. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Experience with data and analytics platforms, including website data, audience data, and ad serving data
- Experience with site and product monetization and/or yield management
- Expertise in Excel with proficiency in Access and PowerPoint
- Experience or basic knowledge of agile methodologies
- Team player who wants to both teach others and learn from others
- Experience solving problems using analytical reasoning and analytical tools
- Proactive, strategic thinker who has an ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to communicate complex ideas/topics clearly and concisely to all levels of the business
- Passionate about data, analytics, story-telling, and driving business solutions
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.