Housekeeping Room Attendant -TownePlace Suites Ft. Worth Downtown at Texas Western Management Partners, LP
Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
The Room Attendant/Housekeeper thoroughly cleans and maintains hotel guest rooms and/ or other assigned areas in a timely and organized manner to ensure guest satisfaction, hotel sanitation, and hotel appearance.
- Cleans and services assigned guest rooms and bathrooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
- Changes sheets, makes beds and vacuum in both stay over and check out guest rooms.
- Dusts entire guest room including tables, night stands, dressers, light fixtures, televisions, air condition units, and window ledges in all rooms.
- Cleans all mirrors.
- Notifies guest services (front desk) when service is complete so rooms may be sold. Reports any room unable to be serviced within appropriate time standards to supervisor.
- Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
- Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
- Replaces light bulbs
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, writing, bathroom supplies, and linen.
- Cleans rooms in accordance to specific brand and company minutes per room standard
- Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- 1 year(s): Hotel Housekeeping Experience
- High School or better
- HILTON EXPERIENCE
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
See job description