Hotel Concierge Attendant - Hilton Phoenix Chandler at Texas Western Management Partners, LP
Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chandler, Arizona
The award winning Hilton Phoenix Chandler is looking for a part time hotel Concierge. At the Hilton Phoenix Chandler, we pride ourselves on being hospitable, working with others and always having fun. In the seven years of operation, we have won four Connie Awards for 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 (ranking us the #1 Hilton in the brand) as well as two Brand Excellence Awards in 2011 and 2015. These awards are granted to the Hiltons in the America’s with the highest cleanliness and condition scores, as well as customer satisfaction scores.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
We are looking for individuals who are flexible, adaptable, and moldable; that want to grow within the hospitality industry.
The Hotel Concierge Attendant provides information concerning the hotel and the city to the guests and services their immediate needs as thoroughly as possible.
- Set up and maintain continental breakfast buffet, honor bar and hors d'oeuvres.
- Provide information and assist guests concerning: restaurants, theater/musical productions, airlines, automobile, rental, transportation directions, office services, beauty/barber establishments, any other appropriate services and render the services of reservations for such.
- Offer services of ticket agencies, limousine service, and tour guide organizations to guests.
- Service each guest comment/complaint according to procedure.
- Escort and service VIP guests.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the concierge lobby area and pantry to ensure that high standards are always kept.
- Familiarize oneself with the area i.e. social, cultural, historical and physical attractions.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Front Office Manager/Front Desk Manager.
- High school education or equivalent experience. One year
previous customer service related experience.
- FAST PACED
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
See job description