Meeting and Events Coordinator at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Consultant 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Title:||Meeting and Events Coordinator|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||INC- Naples, FL (US08)|
The Meetings & Events Coordinators responsible for providing support to those directly planning or coordinating, meetings and events internally or externally. Reporting on corporate lab initiatives with Healthcare Professionals and/or Organizations in compliance with the Federal Physician Payment Sunshine Provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act along with existing and future state laws and restrictions. Knowledge of Corporate Goals & Objectives to ensure the successful outcome of company-wide events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports different departments with meeting and event requests including registration of event and attendees, planning profile, budget, and vendor coordination.
- Responsible for supporting those in the coordination and execution of meetings consisting of, but not limited to: community, charity, employee events, labs, sales trainings & meetings, etc. for the organization.
- Serves as liaison between team members and external customers.
- Supports team members as back-up during holidays, PTO and periods of increased volume of meeting/events and lab requests.
- Manages event attendee management, coordination of food & beverage, audio/visual, transportation, hotel(s) and on-site support for meetings and events.
- Responsible for meeting card reconciliation of meeting and event-related charges, submissions of invoices, tracking of HCP attendees vs. Non HCP attendees. Maintains accurate data to support reporting requirements.
- Familiar with Meetings Management software tool (Lanyon/StarCite or Cvent). Assists other users as necessary, fields questions, trains others and serves as a liaison between internal customers and vendors.
- Works closely with Marketing, AV, and Culinary teams on logistics, customer event requests to execute events successfully.
- Monitors event and lab requests on a daily basis and provides customer service support to customers internal/external on the status/progress of their requests.
- Responsible for accuracy of all reporting information but not limited to: attendee counts, registration information, attendance of events, attendee management information, budget allocation, consistency of profile planning pages, RFP documentation, contract approval forms etc.…
- Prepares and communicates meeting notes, survey results, budget reports internally to meeting planners and meeting leaders (hosts) to customers and decision-making parties, prepares post-meeting analysis reports, maintains and tracks budgets and spend data.
- Responsible for name badges, customer inquiries/requests, rooming lists, transportation manifests, coordinating tours, uploading agendas, reviewing BEOs, meetings.com email correspondence, on-site check-in, installation of events held offsite and dismantling.
- Communicates policies, procedures and processes related to transparency and disclosure effectively and with excellent customer service.
- Collaborate with Meeting’s Data team in running of reports with meeting spend related to Healthcare Professionals for state and federal reporting systems as needed.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management. Hours must be flexible as often Saturday and/or evening coverage is required including approximately 20% travel as required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Communications or Business Management or related field preferred.
Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a professional environment.
Prior meeting/event experiences a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
AdvaMed (medical or health care) experience or knowledge preferred.
Lanyon/StarCite, Cvent or Meetings Registration system preferred.
Customer service background.
Ability to train or teach.
Work extended, late hours and weekends.
Experience in project management with the ability to manage multiple projects/assignments concurrently. Demonstrated planning, organization skills. Detail-oriented with the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Ability to work with multiple departments and systems to collect information.
Machine, Tools and/or Equipment Skills:
PCs, Excel, PowerPoint, and other event management software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.