Senior Graphic Artist at NRT LLC
Posted in Design 25 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
The Senior Graphic Artist is part of our in-house marketing agency – a fast-paced and talented group that provides quality control for our internal and external creative services teams at Coldwell Banker real estate offices across the country. The position is based out of our Belmont Ave office, but can also be out of our Deerfield headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The develops and executes mostly template driven production work, both in marketing (brochures, flyers, etc.) and display advertising, on a strict deadline schedule for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Chicago. This position works closely with other members of the marketing team to produce various types of marketing collateral.
- Compose new and maintain existing templates for various collateral, including listing ad sections, brand/message advertising, services, office contact information, etc.
- Design and produce various multi-media materials, including newspaper and magazine advertising, brochures, posters, signage, agent promotional materials, and other marketing collateral
- Clearly and effectively communicate company brand identity and design strategy for e-marketing strategies; design, develop and execute graphic deliverables for websites, e-marketing cards, e-newsletters and bulletins, and e-brochures
- Maintain projects / deadlines
- Modify corporate marketing collateral as needed
- Assist with other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design, or graduation from a professional art design academy accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art & Design (2 to 3-year program) required.
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency or creative fulfillment environment. A portfolio is required
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one or small/large groups to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Communicates with a positive and professional attitude
- Writes clearly and concisely, with an appropriate awareness of the intended audience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs: Word, PowerPoint, MS Office, and Excel
- Expert proficiency with the preparation of graphic materials using the Creative Cloud, including In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Dreamweaver, or other HTML programs.
- Strong typography skills
- PC and MAC proficiency required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving skills; participates in developing and working towards team goals; seeks to understand differing viewpoints or opposing ideas
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.