Sales Coordinator at Hearst Autos
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chamblee, Georgia
Sales Contract Coordinator
Working with the sales and operations teams, this position processes sales agreements in preparation for product fulfillment. In addition, inbound requests for product information will be vetted and processed as leads for the sales team.
Working closely with sales team personnel, this role will process contracts for new products and features
- review agreement and CRM data for compliance to approved product bundles and rate card
- assigning to implementation team member
- scan and archive
- Compile data for enterprise account billing and reporting
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Distribute commission report details to management for review
- Research and distribute sales leads
- Validate spreadsheet and system data for accuracy
- Maintain process procedures and recommend improvements
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
- Intermediate skills in Internet Explorer and Excel. Salesforce experience desired.
- Proactive thinker, self-motivated and willing to self-direct and recommend changes to current processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma with some college courses completed – Degree in business a plus.
- Minimum 2 years related experience.