Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Goleta, California
The Imagery & Sample Coordinator’s role is to support online business across DTC and wholesale Ecommerce channels with the photography of all products produced by Deckers brands. As part of the future development of the associate in this role, they will be expected to support merchandising teams with reporting and process improvement implementations. The Imagery & Sample Coordinator will be expected to collaborate with cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to execute logistical tasks of Deckers’ ecommerce business.
Interact daily with all members of the Global E-Commerce division and positions elsewhere impacted by the divisions marketing strategy. Build and maintain a business relationship with peers and managers by providing prompt and accurate service. Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinating all samples to be shot for ecommerce either in-house or a third-party vendor
• Accurately keeping records of the status of samples in the process of being photographed
• Maintaining awareness of dropped products, SMU line additions, and changes to products and ordering or finding new samples when necessary
PHOTOGRAPHY PROCESS MANAGEMENT:
• Point person for photography requests.
• Facilitates delivery dates, approvals, revisions and uploads
• Communicates brand styling requests and revisions to the photographer
• Assigning imagery
• Communicates with merchant team on sample and image status
REPORTING AND INNOVATION:
• Weekly Ecommerce reporting to support merchandising team including gross reporting, Net reporting, master markdown lists, submission lists, ATP and reservation reports, QOH reports
• Drive innovations to processes to increase team productivity and key performance indicators