Administrative Assistant at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant with experience consistent but not limited to:
- Performing administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors (filing, computer work, etc.)
- Reviewing proposals for proper format
- Assisting with financial statements/backlog reports
- Maintaining and managing items needed for the office (kitchen items to be ordered, items needed for printing equipment, etc.)
- Answering routine correspondence (phone, email, etc.) and serving as a liaison to employees
- Maintaining the organization of conference rooms
- Working on special projects when necessary, managing schedules, facilitating luncheons and meetings, and all other administrative related support for a consulting engineering services provider
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.The qualified candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Minimum of 0-3 years of experience
- Education: Associate's Degree
- High level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Any experience with accounts payable or receivable would be helpful