If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values Webster was founded on. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what sets us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first. Working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Acquire new and complex Commercial Banking business in the Healthcare industry (senior housing, large physician groups, home health and hospitals) and retain existing customers through consultative selling and long-term relationship building. We are looking to expand the commercial healthcare footprint (in PA) as part of the growth initiative in Commercial Banking.
1. Develop complex new and profitable business.
2. Identify and direct cross selling opportunities within current customer base.
3. Execute highly focused prospecting activities.
4. Structure credit solutions for high level existing and potential customers; advocate customer/prospect position in credit approval process.
5. Develop and maintain deep understanding of customer's financial condition and needs.
6. Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Webster products, services, and capabilities.
7. Represent Webster in the local community.
Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
8+ years of experience in credit structuring and cross selling within the healthcare sector of business.
Proven ability to develop and cultivate complex healthcare sector customer relationships.
Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills.
Thorough understanding of regulations governing financial products/services.
Thorough understanding of regulations governing reimbursements in the healthcare and senior housing industry