Lead Nursing Editor at Ascend Learning, Inc.
Posted in Art 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York City, New York
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
BoardVitals is the leading test preparation provider for Nursing and Medical Specialties. The company brings together content from major publishers, universities, and top healthcare professionals, creating the largest training ecosystem in medicine. The company provides question banks for over 50 different Medical specializations.
Founded in 2013 by Andrea Paul MD (Yale) and Dan Lambert (HBS), BoardVitals is a fast growing team of professionals dedicated to training the next generation of healthcare professionals.
BoardVitals is a team of approximately 30 physicians, programmers, designers, and marketers. The premise of the company is to provide the most up to date training in medicine, and we do so for approximately 100,000 nurses and physicians a year. Approximately a third of the company’s business is derived from institutional sales. (Hospitals, Medical Libraries, Community Colleges, Consortiums, and Medical Schools)
BoardVitals is hiring a Lead Nursing Editor to join our team in the New York office. This role requires a strong background in nursing content and the ability to read, understand, research, edit and communicate feedback for our nursing products.
- Being the nursing content SME
- Editing of nursing products
- Communication and feedback for nursing products
- Researching information related to nursing content
Education and Experience:
- RN or BSN required, NP preferred
- Experience using web sites and browser based technology
- Experience writing/editing nursing content a plus
- Nursing education content, writing and/or publishing experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with nursing student’s questions and concerns virtually
- Ability to handle nursing content feedback daily
- Ability to meet deadlines as assigned