Human Resources Intern at Flatiron
Posted in Design 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Chino, CaliforniaJob Description:
Location: Chino, CA USA
Duration: Part-time Temporary
Department: Human Resources
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 2274
As a Human Resources Intern you will have the opportunity to apply your academic knowledge and training in a real-world setting. Under supervision of the HR Business Partner you will be assisting with facilitation of HR programs and initiatives related to attracting, developing and retaining a talented and engaged workforce.
- Process background check request
- Schedules pre-employment drug screening
- Coordinate the on-boarding process including scheduling orientation and new hire paperwork
- Prepares status change forms, offer letter, etc., as directed by HRG
- Support regional Early Talent Management efforts to include organizing career fairs, college visits, student interviews, internships and co-op programs
- Facilitate interview arrangements for candidates to include travel arrangement
- Support and assist with company-wide policy and initiative roll-out
- Support published corporate policies
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, union and federal regulatory agency regulations and requirements
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor or master degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related major, from an accredited university.
- Must be results oriented, high initiative, ability to influence others and work in a team environment
- Must have strong judgment and high integrity
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.