Salesforce Developer at Hearst Autos
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chamblee, Georgia
- Extensive knowledge of SFDC standard data structures, and best practices for using them
- Years of experience using Salesforce administration, profiles, creating and managing roles, page layouts, org-wide default, sharing rules, work flows, approval workflows, email templates, role hierarchy, and security administration
- Years of experience with Salesforce customization, writing visual force pages, apex, triggers, test classes, SOQL, and validation rules.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with SDLC, Agile development methodology, distributed version control like GitHub, and continuous integration, with a true test driven development (TDD)
- Experience with Salesforce.com web services APIs, force.com, SOAP and REST-based web service APIs
- Managing Salesforce.com production and sandbox instances, knowledge of migration tools, using change-sets and third party IDEs
- Ability to create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help-related materials for users
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Handle data migration, clean-up, and import/export of large volumes of data using data loader
- Customizing the lightning user experience with quick actions and compact layouts
- Expertise with creating and customizing salesforce reports, list views, flows, validation rules, and workflows
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- A self-starter that is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of energy, a good sense of humor.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs; be able to lead or facilitate sessions to define and document business requirements