Posted in Project Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Senior Project Manager - Central Arkansas Water (CAW), an award-winning water utility serving Little Rock-North Little Rock and surrounding areas, is currently seeking a high performing, innovative, and passionate leader to serve as Senior Project Manager for the utility.
• Oversees all aspects of major software implementation projects
• Collaborates with IT Governance Committee and executive staff on execution of IT improvement projects
• Supervises software implementation team
• Helps drive a process improvement culture Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in project management, information technology, business, engineering, or related area
• Minimum of three years of project management experience OR six to eight years of work experience implementing advanced software systems, including five years of project management experience with budgetary responsibility OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Preferred: Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® or extensive experience managing software implementation projects (must acquire PMP certification within one year of hire); knowledge and understanding of the utility industry; and experience in software conversion or software implementation projects
• Must have knowledge of advanced software system implementation; data processing systems design and analysis; contract development/administration; computerized maintenance management softwares; people management and leadership skills; MS Project, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Visio
• Must have the ability to build coalition and create consensus; develop and make effective presentations; develop and oversee achievement of operational goals
• Must have highly developed skills in project management and written and oral communication We offer outstanding benefits, competitive pay, and an excellent work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer.