Leasing Consultant at Corvias Group, LLC
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Riley, Kansas
Join a Company Built on Commitment and Care.
Corvias (kore-vee-us) is rooted in the Latin phrase “by way of the heart.” It represents the commitment we make to our partners. The passion we bring to making a real difference in the world. And serves as our daily reminder to lead with our hearts, speak from our conscience, and improve local communities — and society at large — through every one of our partnerships. From state initiatives to municipal programs to military housing efforts, we partner with government organizations to celebrate and reinforce the best parts of their communities. And we help educational institutions develop and improve on existing assets so they can focus on providing a world-class education. We take our work personally because, just like our partners, we’re engaged citizens and community members with a vision for a better tomorrow. And a plan to make our vision a reality.
How You’ll Contribute to the Team
The Leasing Consultant is a commission eligible role that executes sales and marketing strategies. You’ll execute the resident acquisition process and remain focused on the customer, as you:
- Effectively and accurately convey the benefits of residing in the Corvias community by maintaining in-depth knowledge of Corvias product, market-ready inventory, residential market conditions, and competitor communities.
- Achieve revenue goals by demonstrating the value of community features as they relate to the customer’s unique needs and showing the variety of market-ready homes available to close the sale while adhering to company policies and fair housing guidelines.
- Generate leads and tour traffic through outreach, marketing, and networking.
- Project a positive image of the community by reporting defects and spot cleaning the tour path, common areas, model and available units.
- Accurately and thoroughly process applications for residency, prepare lease agreements and occupancy-related paperwork.
- Perform administrative duties, such as answering phones, maintaining files, and performing data entry.
- And other duties as assigned.
This role participates in a commission plan. In addition to competitive base pay, you’ll earn a commission whenever a resident you served moves into the community.
The Experience You’ll Bring to the Team
Bring your willingness to present new ideas and belief you can make a real difference. You’ll be great in this role if you are uniquely wired to see things from another’s perspective and are ever mindful that each person is driven by their own set of unique circumstances and experiences.
Role specific qualifications include:
- 3+ years of rental, sale, or leasing experience; strongly prefer experience across different roles, different products, or different markets.
- Demonstrated ability to generate customer leads by deploying traditional marketing techniques and through new ideas.
- Proven track record of maintaining a close ratio at or above industry average for the product and market, while maximizing revenue through cross-selling, upselling, and the limited and strategic offer of concessions.
- Proven ability to learn and comply with industry legal requirements; prefer working knowledge of fair housing laws.
- Demonstrated ability to organize activities and manage time efficiently to meet commitments and adapt to changing priorities, including accommodating customer requests to reschedule appointments.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds, including the ability to maintain professionalism when faced with agitated individuals.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours
- Minimal out-of-town travel required.
Corvias Group, LLC (the “Company”) does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant’s sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.
Learn more about Corvias’ External Recruiting Policy.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver's License
See job description