UNIX Administrator (CIO/Code 109) - Norfolk, VA at Imagine One Technology
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
Job Title: UNIX Administrator
Job Location: Norfolk Naval Ship Yard, Norfolk, VA
Job Code: 10385329
Position Description: Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a UNIX Administrator contingent upon award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Norfolk, Virginia.
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience as a computer system administrator, of which at least three (3) years must be specialized experience in administrating UNIX and Windows systems.
* Experience supporting the Operating System configuration and associated file systems, log files, processes, problem determination, problem resolution, software, administration tools, utilities, security, and hardware.
* Experience managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of business systems which may be mainframe, mini, or client/server based.
* Expert-level experience in Red Hat Linux administration, server virtualization, application/Web server administration Apache/Tomcat/Weblogic, DNS and BIND, oracle directory services, CISCO firewalls routers and switches, and network/storage connectivity configuration and troubleshooting.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline.
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Top Secret Clearance (DoD)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).